If you are a Redmi mobile user then sometimes generally you face a problem in your mobile notification bar like this “Downloading English (US) Waiting for wifi” and it’s irritating. If you want to Remove Downloading English Waiting for WiFi from Notification Bar with simple steps? Just follow this Guide.
I can understand your pain because I have also faced this issue many times on my mobile. But don’t worry, today I can help you to solve this problem in the easiest way.
Anyway, in this Tutorial, I will help you to easily remove the “Downloading English(US) waiting for wifi” from the notification bar. First of all, if you live in India, then you can choose a “Downloading English (India)” option in your language settings. If you live in other countries, then change the notification language option, according to your own country.
How to Remove “Downloading English (India) Waiting for WiFi” from Notification Bar
First of all, open your phone “Settings” and then go to the “additional settings“, after this choose a “Language & input menu” option. (SETTINGS > ADDITIONAL SETTINGS > LANGUAGE & INPUT MENU)
Then follow the instructions given below to remove downloading English waiting for WiFi:
● In Keyboard & Input Methods option, tap a click on Google Voice typing menu.
● After this, choose the Offline Speech Recognition option in your mobile.
● In this option, you could see the many waiting language packs. As long as there, keep getting the “Downloading English(India)” in your notification bar on your mobile. Now cancel or stop the current downloading language pack in the “Installed download language” option.
● Now Tap on the “Auto-update” in Download Language option, basically, we have to download the language pack from there. But by default, sometimes they can’t download these types of files on mobile data of your phone. That means we have to choose other alternatives. For this, tap on “Auto-update”, & choose “Auto-update language at any time Data charges may apply”.
● After this, tap on the “ALL” tab which is located in the middle of Download Language option. Now, you could see the absolute list of all downloaded language.
● Choose the “English(India)” or whatever language, according to your country.
● When you tap on this, they start downloading and after this, the notification will be automatically removed permanently from your mobile.
● In case, if it still shows the notification then, Reboot your phone after installation.
It is important to reboot your device after doing any changes in your device. It helps the smartphone system to remove the cache files. After this, “Downloading English (India) waiting for Wifi” won’t appear in your notification bar. Also, you can clear cache directly by going to Settings>Installed apps>All>Download Manager>Clear data.
Generally, this method is applicable toRedmi note 4, note3, redmi 3s or many other redmi phones because I have personally used REDMI NOTE 4, So I used this method to remove downloading English waiting for WiFi. I also searched this query on Google but did not get any Proper guide. You can check one of the result here.
I hope you can understand this tutorial easily, In case you can’t remove this notification in your phone, you can tell us in the comment box.